- A referral from a GP (huisarts) is not needed.
- The fee per session (50 min) depends on your occupational status (e.g. student/employed/un-employed) as well as whether you may be reimbursed by your insurance. Depending on your insurance policy, you may be eligible for reimbursement. I recommend contacting your insurance company about your policy and potential coverage. In other words, I employ a sliding scale for optimal fairness in pricing.
Please note: Regretfully I do not have space currently for new clients. You are welcome to check again in March 2023.
Would you like to know more about my practice?
Do not hesitate to give me a call or send a whatsapp message to: +31(0)614736117
You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below:
- Please feel free to express to me any dissatisfaction and I will do my best to accommodate to your satisfaction.
- Should you still remain dissatisfied, you are eligible to file a complaint at the NIP (Nederlands Instituut van Psychologen) or at the P3NL which also oversees the quality of service of NIP psychologists (my NIP registration number is 228307).
- For further instructions follow the following links:
- Brief description of the complaints procedure: https://www.psynip.nl/en/dutch-association-psychologists/code-of-ethics/brief-description-complaints-procedure/;
- Full instructions for filing a complaint (in Dutch): https://www.p3nl.nl/klachtenregeling/clienten;
- And: https://www.psynip.nl/uw-beroep/tuchtrecht-en-klachten/klachtprocedure/