- A referral from a GP (huisarts) is not needed.
- The fee per session (50 min) depends on your occupational status (e.g. student/employed/un-employed) as well as whether you may be reimbursed by your insurance. Depending on your insurance policy, you may be eligible for reimbursement. I recommend contacting your insurance company about your policy and potential coverage. In other words, I employ a sliding scale for optimal fairness in pricing.
Would you like to know more about my practice?
Do not hesitate to give me a call or send a whatsapp message to: +31(0)614736117
You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below:
- Please feel free to express to me any dissatisfaction and I will do my best to accommodate to your satisfaction.
- Should you still remain dissatisfied, you are eligible to file a complaint at the NIP (Nederlands Instituut van Psychologen) or at the P3NL which also oversees the quality of service of NIP psychologists (my NIP registration number is 228307).
- For further instructions follow the following links:
- Brief description of the complaints procedure: https://www.psynip.nl/en/dutch-association-psychologists/code-of-ethics/brief-description-complaints-procedure/;
- Full instructions for filing a complaint (in Dutch): https://www.p3nl.nl/klachtenregeling/clienten;
- And: https://www.psynip.nl/uw-beroep/tuchtrecht-en-klachten/klachtprocedure/